The aim of this process is to strengthen the Swiss DRG system and for further high-quality development of SwissDRG 10.0/2021. Proposals for the further development of the SwissDRG 10.0/2021 system must refer to the 9.0 version of the Grouper, to the 2018 version of the CHOP catalog and 2016 ICD-10-GM codes (SwissDRG System 9.0, planning version 2018/2020). SwissDRG notes that add-on reimbursement (ZE) cannot be required if the service was clearly collected with a CHOP / ATC code in the year of data collection.
It is possible to present different types of proposals:
- Proposals for the further development of the SwissDRG tariff structure
- Suggestions for the further development of the list of drugs and substances detectable in medical statistics
- Recommendations for editorial changes to the SwissDRG tariff structure
- Proposals for the further development of classifications (CHOP and ICD 10) and coding guidelines must be submitted on a separate form to the Federal Statistical Office (FSO)
- Proposals for the further development of ICD classifications processing by the German Institute for Medical Documentation and Information (DIMDI)
The application period is June 3 – July 15, 2019.
See the full news (with the application form and other informative details) in Italian (change language at the bottom) here