In October 2020, the Dutch Healthcare Authority (Nederlandse Zorgautoriteit, NZa) registered add-on status for eight medicines, including four agents for cancer treatment, two medicines for rheumatoid arthritis, one medicine for Crohn's disease treatment, and one age for treatment of fungal infections.
Add-on medicines fall under the category "Other healthcare products" of the DRG system. They are reimbursed separately in addition to the DRG tariff when provided as a part of specialist medical care. The tariffs for add-on medicines are defined by the Dutch Healthcare Authority (NZa) at the national level.
The following medicines received add-on status in October 2020:
- Gemcitabine infusion solution concentrate 40mg / ml vial 25 ml with a tariff of €45.67 for 1 piece
- Gemcitabine infusion solution concentrate 40mg / ml vial 50 ml with a tariff of €91.34 for 1 piece
- Gemcitabine infusion solution concentrate 40mg / ml vial 5 ml with a tariff of €9.12 for 1 piece
- Hyrimoz 20mg injection 50mg / ml in disposable syringe 0.4 ml with a tariff of €393.35 for 2 pieces
- Imraldi 40 injection solution 50mg / ml pen 0.8 ml with a tariff of €708.01 for 2 pieces
- Lomustine Eureco-Pharma capsule 40mg with a tariff of €802.79 for 20 pieces
- Lorviqua film-coated tablet 100 mg with a tariff of €6,664.70 for 30 pieces
- Lorviqua film-coated tablet 25 mg with a tariff of €6,664.70 for 90 pieces
- Posaconazole Abdi tablet 100 mg with a tariff of €557.86 for 24 pieces
- Posaconazole Mylan tablet 100 mg with a tariff of € 581.10 for 24 pieces
- Xeljanz tablet film-coated 5mg with a tariff of €581.10 for 56 pieces
- Ledaga gel 160 mcg / g 60g with a tariff of €1,635 for 1 piece
The full details in Dutch can be found here