At the end of January 2019, the Russian Ministry of Health released the Order that approves the one-year provision list
of medicines for ambulatory treatment of the following groups of patients:
- Patients after an acute cerebrovascular accident (stroke), myocardial infarction
- Patients who underwent coronary artery bypass grafting, coronary artery angioplasty with stenting as well as catheter ablation for cardiovascular diseases.
includes 23 drugs with the dosage and unit dose indicated for each of the following items:
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Dabigatran etexilate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Lappaconitine hydrobromide
The regional procurement of drugs from the list is subsidized from the federal budget in accordance with the Rules for the provision and distribution of the subsidies for the prophylaxis of the cardiovascular diseases and its complications in patients at high-risk outlined in the Government Decree
regarding the establishment of the Program called "Healthcare development."
However, the following groups
of patients included in the Additional Medicines Supply Program (DLO
) are out of the funding in a framework of the "Healthcare development" Program:
- War disabled
- Participants of the Great Patriotic War
- War Veterans (from the subparagraphs 1 - 4 of §1 of Article 3 of the Federal Law on Veterans
- Military personnel served in military units, institutions, military educational institutions that were not part of the Army from the 22nd of June, 1941 till the 3rd of September, 1945 for at least six months, military personnel awarded with orders or medals of the USSR for service in that period
- Persons awarded with the medal "Resident of the besieged Leningrad"
- Persons who worked during the Great Patriotic War on air defense facilities, local air defense, on the construction of defensive structures, naval bases, airfields and other military facilities within the rear borders of operating fronts, operational zones of operating fleets, on front-line sections of iron and automobile roads, as well as crew members of ships of the transport fleet, interned at the beginning of World War II in ports of other states
- Members of the families of the dead (deceased) war disabled, participants in the Great Patriotic War and War Veterans, members of the families of the personnel of self-defense groups of object and emergency teams of local air defense, as well as family members of the dead workers of hospitals and hospitals of the Leningrad city
- Disabled people
- Disabled children
- Persons exposed to radiation as a result of the disaster at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, as well as due to nuclear tests at the Semipalatinsk test site, and equivalent categories of citizens, are entitled to apply for a set of social services in the prescribed manner
The order of the Ministry of Health, which approved the list, enters into force on February 7, 2020.
See the full details here
to our newsletter delivered every second week not to miss important reimbursement information.